Availability: In stock
Focus at the speed of sight
- Stay true to your aim with the world’s fastest (0.05-s) autofocus with the world’s most (425) phase-detection AF points, exemplary image quality and the ultimate in 4K recording.
World’s most (425) phase-detection AF points
- With an incredible 425 focal plane phase-detection AF points densely positioned over the entire image area, this comprehensive AF point coverage ensures that no subject escapes its attention.
Preserve more peak moments
- Choose continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking up to 11fps, or up to 8fps with live view featuring minimal display lag on the EVF or LCD screen.
Extra image sensor perception
- With a new lower copper wiring layer and processing circuitry that improves light collection efficiency, the image sensor expands sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 with reduced noise.
Peerless processing performance
- The BIONZ X™ image processor works with the image sensor to provide stills and movies with more clarity and detailed texture, with less noise, especially in the mid-to-high ISO range.
For the ultimate resolution in 4K
- Full pixel readout without pixel binning (about 2.4x [6K equivalent] as much image data condensed to 4K) achieves the ultimate in 4K movie resolution and realism
Enhanced Fast Hybrid AF for movies
- With max. twice the AF speed of its predecessor, α6300 records very smooth, sharp 4K movies. Get creative by manipulating focus with adjustable AF Drive Speed and AF Tracking Sensitivity.
Advance your movie-making ambitions
- Newly employed S-Gamut/S-Log enable wide dynamic range (max. 1300%) shooting for more expressive movie-making in post-production.
Full HD 120fps recording/Slow motion recording
- Shoot 120fps (100fps) high-speed shooting in Full HD with AF tracking. Or, record 4x/5x slow motion movies internally.