All returns are subject to PayPal Buyer Protection and restocking fees.
Under PayPal payment, buyers are protected by the followings:
- "Item Not Received" (INR): You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal; or
- "Significantly Not as Described" (SNAD): You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is Significantly Not as Described (SNAD).
An item is "Significantly Not as Described" (SNAD) if it is materially different from what the Seller described on its website or in the item listing. Here are some examples:
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
An item is not Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) if it is materially similar to the Seller's item listing description. Here are some examples:
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
If the item is described as INR or SNAD, we will refund the buyer the full purchase price after we receive the item back.
For more information, please click here to contact us or visit PayPal, https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full
If you wish to return the item which is not SNAD, restocking fee shall be imposed.
- 6% restocking fee – If the product is still in its original stated (or Sealed package for apple products)
- 30% restocking fee – if the product is opened (or seal has been removed for apple products)
- 50% restocking fee or above – if the product has been switched on and used and there is visible defect such as scratch, dirt caused after handled by the receiver
Please contact us if you understood and agree to the above terms, our representative will provide documentation for you to return it with.