Free Shipping to:
For most products, we dispatch in 5-7 working days. In case it needs more time to deliver, you will be informed by email.
- Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
- You will receive a despatch confirmation email from the warehouse with a tracking link for your parcel so you can follow its journey.
- Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and require a signature on receipt.
- Your order will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, dependent on size and weight.
- If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
You'll receive a despatch confirmation email from us once your order is on its way, including the expected delivery date. If your order is trackable, you can follow its journey by logging into your account.
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before getting in contact with us, have you tried:
- Signing into My Account to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Checking if you have an email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
- If you still can't find your parcel, please click here to contact us and quote your order number. We'll do our best to locate your parcel straightaway. If it cannot be found, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
We want to sort out any issues with faulty items straightaway. As soon as you discover a fault, please submit the return form with the order number, the faulty item's name and number, and a description of the fault. We’ll send you a replacement item as quickly as we can.
We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately. If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything. If an item is missing, please contact us with the order number and the missing item's name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
We allocate the courier we believe will deliver your order to you in the quickest time depending on the size and weight of your order. To enable us to provide you with the best possible delivery experience, we may pass on your contact details to our carrier partners. These details may allow them to provide you with delivery updates via E-mail.
VAT is included in our prices.
We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment. If you want your delivery to reach you at work, you need to be confident that someone will be there to take receipt of the goods as the courier will deliver to the place not the person.